vivoHR.co.uk User Agreement
2. Availability of vivohr.co.uk We will endeavour to ensure that vivohr.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make vivohr.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of vivohr.co.uk without notice. vivohr.co.uk is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via vivohr.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of vivohr.co.uk vivohr.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell vivohr.co.uk or any materials or information in vivohr.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of vivohr.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact email@example.com.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use vivohr.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any
information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, vivohr.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the vivohr.co.uk.
5. Links vivohr.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to vivohr.co.uk you may only do so at https://vivohr.co.uk. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Intellectual property vivohr.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on vivohr.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in vivohr.co.uk assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of vivohr.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of vivohr.co.uk is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or
restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or vivohr.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or vivohr.co.uk shall be limited to £50.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the vivohr.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with vivohr.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact info@vivoHR.co.uk or on 0845 463 9 365.